Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Worrier

I am a worrier and it seems,
I am born to worry.
I used to worry about my mistakes
When I have not made any.
I would quite often worry if I have hurt,
Not knowing that I have not hurt.
I would worry about people whom I love
If they are close to me,unaware of their 
Being close to me in mind and spirit.
I would worry about my environment
Despite the fact that it has so many others
To worry about and take care of.
I worry about my religion quite a lot
When God himself does not worry about it.
I worry about politics when it is all
Nothing but a tale of victory and defeat
In elections enamoured of the wallet 
And the extent to which its power wields.
I worry a lot about the ills of my country
When all goes well in times of crises of kinds.
All these worries waft fast into the waste bin
When my sanity soars high and is set to win.
P. Chandrasekaran. 

No comments:

Post a Comment