Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Indicators.

           Indicators.


My parents were not my indicators.
But their love indicated the fact
Of my being what I am today.

My siblings are not my indicators.
But they indicate the difference
In inheriting parental attributes.

My friends are not my indicators.
But their supplements do indicate
That my nature is attired by them.

My children are not my indicators.
But they indicate my actual worth,
In striving to see a bit of me in them.

The society is not at all my indicator;
But it indicates how it holds my soul,
Hanging between peace and perjury.

My body and mind are not my indicators;
But they poke my failures, with poring fun
For not marking my track, after many a run .
                                          P.Chandrasekaran. 

No comments:

Post a Comment