Sunday, November 11, 2018

Asides of an Indian Politician

'Immunity.com'is my easy e-mail id;
And'corruption'is my password steady.
I expose all scams stinging my rivals    
While defending my own new arrivals.

I swing left and right,of values bereft.
I am secular or communal for a cleft,
Shifting sides,for a share in deals deft.
Slices are easier now,thanks to NEFT.

Prostration perfects my personal passion,
For steering power drives,with precision.
Stoic courage precedes my incarceration;
A phoenix I am,reborn for rejuvenation.

I divide the people to unite the cracks in me
And unite them on a cash for vote guarantee.
As heroes sneer at politics on the big screen,
I do theatrics in the streets,to look Mr.clean.  

P,Chandrasekaran.




                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment