Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Between the Head and the Heart.




Your love,
Created a heart in me,
To know what love means.
As my heart started beating
It struck me with a hunch.
Love has its fugitive's faster beats.
It beats like the heart of a new born.
New born love, knows no direction.
It beats with a reckless roller coaster rhythm.
Is headway better than the heart way?
Your love said "one's heart shall beat,
As per the directions of one's head"
Then your fixed a head in me,
To reckon the beats of my heart.
Now my heart beats the way it should,
With a tacit direction from your love.
I also now know, love is both a matter of
The head and heart, in their unison.
My Love,
Where do you owe your head and heart?
                                                                   P.Chandrasekaran.

No comments:

Post a Comment