Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Live Link.

In God's Chamber
The incoming calls seem to be blocked.
All my calls were not received.
God's mobile links are either switched off
Or the mobiles are kept in silent mode.
But once there was a surprise call from His end.
It only said "social network nuts don't call me up
You think of me only when your net connections are lost;
I am not a sidekick for your past time"
Then I went to see Him face to face.
The doors at His shrine remained closed.
I thought perhaps it was His special private hours.
Suddenly I heard a voice which said
"You come to me only when the theaters await
Their new releases that you are yet to see"
When man has more time for wikipedia
Than for the worldwide views of God,
God has His time too for His well chosen wards,
For whom His voice and vault of faith count more
Than for those,stapled to the social network.
The live link at God's website is more intricate
Than the loud lobbying links of the social media.
                                                P. Chandrasekaran.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment