Saturday, July 24, 2021

I know I know

I know I know;

I know

What I do not know.

I know

That I do not know the gimmicks of life,

That crooks and cracks,play with others.

I know 

What I did not know;

I know

That I did not know the other side of life,

That made me a naive,novice of myself.

I know

What I cannot do.

I know

That I cannot travel holding wrong hands,

On the lousy lanes of grudge,greed and envy.

I know

What I could not do.

I know

That I could not be a leader of any kind

That would push the crowds from behind.

I know

What I will not do.

I know

That I will not be a part of a puppet game

To make myself a pawn in others' scheme.

I know

What I must not do.

I know 

That I must not pull others'legs any time,

In order to gain a leg space for my growth.

I know

What I should not do.

I know

That I should not delink my profile from God

To sign myself,into a spiritual group's fraud.

{*By an Unknown*}



No comments:

Post a Comment