Thursday, October 13, 2022

The Political Priest.

Listen to me;I am here to preach,

'One is for all and not all is one'.

Did you hear my exhorting words?

They mean more for you than for me.

Division gives you an identity.

Scriptures may cause ruptures;

But they are true to the dividing walls.

Paint your walls with your favorite colour

That vertically splits you from the horizontal lot.

Even if you lie under the same roof with others,

Keep your bifurcation as belligerent as possible.

Unity is a curse when identity is the vital verse.

Block every direction with your bulky boulders.

It is your own portal with its logo and language 

That should plunder and encroach all others.

Listen to me,I am your political priest.

Reign or ruin I am here to lead you at all times.

Fine or pain you just have to quote my rhymes.

Volumes will matter more for you than values

Let your colour of identity,lynch all other hues.

P.Chandrasekaran.


No comments:

Post a Comment