Friday, November 26, 2021

Crypto Stuff


I struggled to break the installed silence of God.

But God was not prepared to listen to my words.

His stillness refused to entertain my animation.

I meditated for sometime,to draw His attention.

God's dynamism shirked my scheming silence.

I stood  my head downward,in a hermit style.

God moved to the streets to listen to heartbeats,plain.

Soon I backtracked to the most crowded streets,

To post my petty profile into a commoner's box.

God gave me a queer look that bowled me over,

And took an invisible route,bypassing my pranks.

God's cryptic mode crashed my cry for crypto currency.

Android or Apple can hardly make me smart enough,

To catch the character of God's crowning crypto stuff. 

P.Chandrasekaran.










No comments:

Post a Comment