Saturday, April 1, 2023

Dance! Dance!

Come on!

Let us dance together.

I am not your teacher because,

Teacher is a sanctified,dignified designation.

I am your guide.

I always stand beside you,

Helping your limb movements

Maintain their spirit and speed.

Why don't you darken your eyebrows and lashes 

You will look more beautiful.

No no.Do not read in between my words.

I am not the Casanova to break your heart.

I am a custodian of your limb movements

To let your dance reach greater heights

Because classical dance is of the highest order.

You look so cute while dancing.

No.no.I mean not you;your dancing movements.

You are the pride of our institution. 

I say this only as your guide and not as your teacher.

Remember! 'the pride of our institution'.

Never move your dancing steps forward,

To belittle the classical status of our institution.

P.Chandrasekaran. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!
    I'm sure you have an old great dancer in your mind.
    May that dancer dance to your heart's content and not belittle the classical status of your institution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a romantic in everybody either hidden, or exhibited.But the aesthetic elements of romance,are being washed away,by an ocean of mean mindedness.

      Delete