Sunday, September 23, 2018

Contact.Not Contract.

When I move to God
With a plain heart,
As plain as a now born baby,
He appears to laugh at me,
Making me feel as if I am a Nincompoop.
When I go to him with a suspecting spirit
He chides me for being a doubting Tom.
If I approach Him with a load of prayers
He looks at me as though I am a garbage van.
If I ever tend to question His identity,
He threatens to cancel my Aadhaar card.
God spreads his multi faces as peacock feathers
Each with a different shade of light and darkness
Making me mull over his true face.
Perhaps the true face of God is known only to
Those who carry Truth not as a burden
But as the beaming pathway to His abode.
I go back to him with a plain heart
As plain as a now born baby.
Let me not bother about my contact with Him.
That I keep moving with a plain heart
Would set the pattern of my contact with Him.
It is not a contract but a set pattern of contact.
P.Chandrasekaran.

No comments:

Post a Comment