Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Feminist.

The Feminist.
===========
I am a feminist.
To be a feminist one need not be a woman.
It is the blood of woman that runs through
The arteries of me, you and all.
Though my father made me happen,
I am here because of my mother.
My wife is the pride of my fatherhood.

A woman is not there behind
Every successful man,as the adage goes.
She is in front of him,day in and day out.
Making his fancy wings flutter,
Helping his thoughts move forward.
And his dreams take off by her feather touch.
A woman is the value addition of the world.

The feminist in woman is a myth.
Her clamor for a place that she already has,
Is not an awakening but a thought of attrition.
Wherever she holds her position,society wins.
A flattered woman is in a state of palsy.
The state of truly cherished womanhood rests with men
Who as feminists, adore her from the bottom of their heart.
                                                                        P.Chandrasekaran.



No comments:

Post a Comment