Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Usurper.




      The Usurper.

O God !
Can you please grant me a piece of land to live ?
I will live there as a king, with the power to give
Each one, the things they want, as you normally do;
But with favour and prejudice, added to my own hue.
I will rule with pomp and pride, the rich and the poor,
With my born privilege to reign, entrenched for sure.
I will not trouble you to frame your laws for my land;
For I know well how to carry on my ways for my band.
I will build many temples for you as a mark of gratitude;
As you keep showering from above,your generous attitude .
Let me never say‘you crazy God, can you leave me alone
And rest in your radial zone as a statue made up of stone?’
Hope you can read my mind with my range of thought
Having parted with your piece of land, in my lovely lot.
                                                                    P.Chandrasekaran.

No comments:

Post a Comment