Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Self-made Stalker.


         If you were the moon,
       I would be Neil Armstrong;
       If you stood as Mount Everest,
       I would trek and reach you as Tensing.
       If you became Lord Buddha,
       I would bow before you as Emperor Asoka.
       If you were Lord Krishna,
       I would form the pages of the Gita.
       If you turned the Savior,
       I would grow as the Christmas Tree.
       If you were the wind,
       I would pass as the air that you blew
       And help you blissfully breathe
       The fragrance of my faith in love.
     
                                                          P.Chandrasekaran.

       

2 comments:

  1. The poem is bundle of probable and improbable clauses showing the writer's state of mind. A good poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem is bundle of probable and improbable clauses showing the writer's state of mind. A good poem.

    ReplyDelete