Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Do or Die.


     I know I have a thought factory with in;
     The blue collared comrades are in a row;
     They are mostly heading for a mutiny,
     Without packing the products for delivery.

     When crates of apples and oranges
     Get cleared from the orchards of my mind,
     I pick up roses from my garden
     And adorn my roof,with ripe reverence.

     When tribal thoughts chase me like wolves,
     I pelt robustly my  rustic thoughts at them
     Driving away the dangerous, chasing ones
     With my unflinching arms of battling stuff.

     When Lucifer cunningly crosses my way,
     I command his execution through lynch law;
     Vetting my thoughts as sickles and knives,
     I undo Machiavelli with no mood for villainy.

     The civil wars should adhere to the civil code
     And bravery should subscribe to the right mode .

                                                         P.Chandrasekaran.

No comments:

Post a Comment