Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Breathless Watch.


    

I lost my lungs for a while;
My heart throbs hit an all time high,
At the sudden appearance of 
Down flowing waters
On a tumultuous run- away course,
Through its chosen ravines;
My nerves were rolled up for a rap show
By the waters’ racy, rapid and ritzy flow.
Seen from above, through the vapour veils,
My thoughts went misty
On my eyes looking waylaid,by vacancy.
When the veils got waned,
The mind blowing happened magnificently,
Tightening up the loose ends of my memory chain.
What I remember now is only what I saw;
And not a memoir that my fancy can draw.
The Niagara for sure is Nature’s natural show
That provides an ever stunning watch at one go.
                                                         P.Chandrasekaran

No comments:

Post a Comment