Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Vision Chart.


    Looking through the binoculars
    Of my photographic vision programming,
    A little bit of life looked rosy,I thought.
    The rest of it was bushy and thorny.
    I altered the direction and dimension
    Of my seeing style;
    The view finder began to waver
    And the rosy-bushy- thorny theories
    Turned around to re-orient and re-interpret
    Themselves,in a make shift.
    That I was struggling for growing up
    Was symptomatic of a ramifying,radical
    Vision activity without a rule guide;
    What was seen was less than
    What was meant for seeing.
    The more I saw,the more pressure
    It built in,for making the rosy,bushy-thorny,
    And the bushy-thorny,rosy.
    Views in fast track conversion and convergence
    Buckled under the successive stills of
    Microscopic,magnifying indicators;
    To grow is to learn to see things as they are;
    The best way to see ,is to shirk
    The irrelevant impact of seeing.
    Besides the linear and lateral look outs,
    An aerial,giant wheel,roller coaster position of seeing
    Patronizes prime levels of vision
    Before  pruning, to optimize
    A list of kaleidoscopic objects
    Fit for an eternal,aesthetic show .
                                                 P.Chandrasekaran.
 
   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment