Saturday, August 25, 2012

Listening to My Laptop.




              Listening to My Laptop.
         ===================

       ' My boss I belong to you' says my laptop 
        And continues, as I keep listening;
        'Some one like you,made me
        Into what I am now,
        With the monitor as my face,
        The wares hard,as my internal organs
        And the keyboard as my makeup kit,
        Making me look, as each one fancies me to be.
        Each one tries to access me in varied acrobatic modes
        Meddling with my limb that they call the mouse
        Like a ringmaster controlling the tamed wild,
        In a serial circus show. 
        Every software wizard is a maniac
        Manipulating my sense of utility
        For his macro, mega schemes.
        But I could find every one jittery
        When I was thought to be bug-bound.
        Whenever I am virus-prone,
        My software brethren run the temperature.
        My boss,people like you, have stuffed me
        With data dear and dreadful
        To reach regions far and wide,
        Only to cry in wilderness
        At system failure,and server not found.
        Lying in your lap I lend you reigns
        To rule the world ;but your connectivity
        Is ever my reserved right, to be what I want to be.
                                              P.Chandrasekaran

No comments:

Post a Comment